Joanne Renaud

Joanne Renaud is a graduate in illustration from Art Center College of Design in Pasadena, California who currently lives in the Atlanta area. Recent clients include Simon and Schuster, Random House, Houghton Mifflin, Harcourt Inc., McGraw Hill Glencoe, Mazer Creative Services, Delta Education, Zaner Bloser, Bold Pueblo Games, GOS Multimedia and Dark Valentine Magazine. Check out her new Wordpress blog.

Monday, July 18, 2011

I'm on Wordpress now



Well, anyone who still reads this blog might wonder why I haven't done anything with it in over a year. The fact is that I never really forgave Blogspot for forcing me to take my blog off my server, but I didn't have the time or energy to figure out how to move to Wordpress. But now I live in a new state and a new city, and with the help of the awesome and talented Christian Dabnor, I have been able to migrate to Wordpress-- and the difference is like night and day.

My brand new Wordpress blog is here. I have some exciting news to announce too. I have a new novel-- "A Question of Time," a time travel romance-- coming out November 2012 from Champagne Books. You can read all about it there.

See you on Wordpress!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home